Thursday, December 28, 2006

Underground

For those of you who haven't yet heard about "Underground", it's our young adult fellowship on Sunday nights in the community center at the Booth Gardens Apartments in uptown Charlotte. We hang out in a very relaxed setting and we usually do something constructive. You should come because it's where are the cool kids are hanging out on Sunday nights at 7PM!

Here are some photos during "Underground." If you'd like more information on gathering times and activities, email me at bandmastersimmons@gmail.com or just show up!


We've been known to have some intellectual conversations here and there, but we don't ourselves too seriously. Wow... look at the concentration.




My wife and I. I get that look from her a lot. It basically means "Daniel... you weirdo!" or "What are you talkin' about????".




There's Sandra on the right. She's one of our corps officers at Charlotte Temple. She's cool!
Erin (in the middle) seems to like her side profile the best (Erin's cool too).




Nice profile of my friend Tilden's head. I've entitled this photograph "Reflections." Come see it LIVE and in person!





These guys look like they're having fun, eh? Especially with that banana peel hanging out of the mouth. Nice!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome. Wish I was closer! I would totally drop in.
Keep up the great work!

Johnny said...

Good job, you guys.

Keep searching and finding.

Grace and peace,
Johnny